1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Software to Automatically add RSS Feeds to your webpages

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Bela Flor, Mar 29, 2005.

Over six months in the making for me and it is finaly ready to be released. It is software that makes putting RSS Feeds onto your site a breeze and the content is automatically updated for you on a time schedule you set. You can put these RSS feeds anywhere on your webpage and on any type of webpage (.php .asp .html etc). You can check it out here http://www.ezrssfeeds.com

I am offering to digital point member 15% off for the next seven days. After the 7 days the price will go back to normal and I will be releasing it to my affliate marketers. To get the discount just type in "digitalpoint" in the coupon area when you go to check out. You can also sign up to be an affliate and if you do you will receive 25% of the monthly income from the clients that you bring.

This is a super software that I am sure all of you will love. You can test drive it to see what rss feeds it would bring up for your given keywords http://www.ezrssfeeds.com/demo.asp.

Go check it out and let me know what you think,

Bela

Bela Flor, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  2. plmerlin

plmerlin Guest

Best Answers:
    I tried the demo and got the following error several times:
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80040e14'

Hoping I didn't break the demo :(

plmerlin, Mar 29, 2005 IP
  3. Bela Flor

Bela Flor Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know that you got that error. All is working correctly now. Feel free to go back in and check it out.

Thanks again,

Bela

Bela Flor, Mar 29, 2005 IP