1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Software Recommendation for Inventory Management

Discussion in 'General Business' started by vinogradov, Mar 13, 2013.

Basically me and my company are looking for a good way to tie inventory management with maintenance cost of products. We own a car dealership but don't need dealer specific software.

We need 3 things essentially (#1 is most important):
    1. A way to see the base auction price of the car, plus how much it is costing us to bring it into shape (oil, cleaning, paint, transport, etc) below it, added together. Our main goal is to see how much the car is costing us and how much margin we are making on it.

2. The ability to see how much each we are spending on particular parts / the vendors we buy from. So if we buy $2000 worth from auto zone each month, I want to be able to negotiate prices, etc (just an example).

3. Have an inventory of cars that we can keep track of, manage, and remove from inventory (archive).

Now I know quickbooks can do a lot of these things, but it's not even close to ideal. We will be fine with an export to cvs/quickbooks.

vinogradov, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  2. sayanbiswas28

sayanbiswas28 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have developed an inventory management software, I can develop your software if you provide your mail id then we can discuss more briefly. :) My email id is

sayanbiswas28, Mar 16, 2013 IP
  3. NeilUK

NeilUK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try Googling it ... I am sure you'll find a plethora of suggestions on there ;)

NeilUK, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  4. shalwan

shalwan Banned

Best Answers:
    you need to visit these website to find a freelancer where you can make features like you want in low cost.

freelancer.com
    odesk.com
    guru.com

shalwan, Mar 29, 2013 IP
  5. inventorysoftware

inventorysoftware Member

Best Answers:
    I believe everyone's choice is not always same. So provide inventory management softwares as client's demand and requirements.

inventorysoftware, Feb 24, 2017 IP
  6. inventorysoftware

inventorysoftware Member

Best Answers:
    We start our free online inventory management . You can try it free. Visit inventorysoftwareservices.com

inventorysoftware, Aug 27, 2017 IP