1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Software pricing feedback

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Lungu Alexandru, Jan 22, 2023.

Hello,

I am developing a warehouse management application that has the following functionality: inventory, use of scanners and barcode scanning for inventory, integration with Walmart and Amazon sales channels (listing, inventory sync, order sync, etc.), repricing, order manager (generate of picks, purchasing shipping labels, etc., cancellations, etc.) and many other features... Basically being an ecosystem for sellers on amazon, walmart etc.

I am reaching out to you with a question after a discussion with the marketing team and I would like if you could answer the following question.

Would you pay a fraction (%) of GMV for such a system where you get both the system itself and ongoing support on your accounts? By support I mean both 24/7 support and help growing your business.

If you have other methods, please write them so we can discuss them.

Thank you very much and good luck!

Lungu Alexandru, Jan 22, 2023 IP