1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Software Developer looking for IM Partner

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jon C, Nov 26, 2017.

Hey if anybody still checks this out I have a proposition: I'm a software architect and wanted to join up with 1 or more Internet Marketing focused individuals to build a product together. I'm looking for people with a passion for the product dreaming and marketing side, while I will do all the "grunt work" of building the product/site/software.

I have already built (and sold) an array of data intensive applications for the penny auction sites and am looking to move into a new venture with new partner(s).

I specialize in BigData/AI/machine learning software systems so we can really build some fancy buzz word (but totally valid) products together.

If anyone is interested in starting a conversation around this please DM me or reply in this tread -- I will reply to anyone that emails me. No thought or offer to small!

Thanks!

- Jon

Jon C, Nov 26, 2017 IP
  2. Jon C

Jon C Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry everybody... wrong forum. I will move/close asap.

Jon C, Nov 26, 2017 IP
  3. Jon C

Jon C Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see a way t close this -- can a moderator close/delete this thread? Sorry for the wrong part of the forums!

Jon C, Nov 26, 2017 IP