1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Socipoll ( Earn upto 3$ per Referral)

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by nag1008, Mar 8, 2012.

?

Are you a member of Socipoll??

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
    [​IMG]

Socipoll.com is a website to Bring friends and Earn money. (It's like facebook with a little twist)

This is a 100% Legit and Paying website. (No investment needed)

This is what you will earn:

1. You earn $0.20 for every referral.

2. You earn $1.00 for every referral that has created 1 poll, 3 votes and 1 comment.

3. You earn $5.00 for every referral that has come back 5 times in 5 different weeks, created at least one poll in 5 different weeks, has voted on at least 3 polls in five different weeks and has made at least one poll comment in five different weeks

Note:

Accounts will be paid at the 1st of each month for accounts that have attained the minimum $25 balance, and to the paypal email address as chosen in the member edit section.

What to do?

1. Sign-up for an account if you do not have one. Register here!
    2. Login, and be sure to add a valid paypal address to which we can send your earnings in the edit info section.
    3. Once you've logged in, you can Facebook like/send, tweet or email using the links below each poll, and your affiliate ID will be attached to track.
    4. Engage your referrals by requesting friend status on Socipoll, create polls, vote and comment on their polls.
    5. Check your earnings which can also be found under your profile picture on your account homepage, among other pages.

Want to join? Click here www.socipoll.com

Join now and make easy money from Socipoll. You won't regret it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
    nag1008, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  2. endlesslove

endlesslove Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payment Proof earn with socipoll?
    Service users have support for Vietnam?

endlesslove, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  3. nag1008

nag1008 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I dint reach payout yet.. but there are many payment proofs out there... i ll post my proof as soon as i request payment and recieve... and i think it is available international!!!

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
    nag1008, Mar 8, 2012 IP