1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SocialMarketingKing.Com|Fully Outsourced! Social Marketing Biz! No Work! Huge Profits/Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Terry Besnon, Jan 11, 2015.

Fully Outsourced! Social Marketing Biz! No Work! Huge Profits/Sale
    This Business is Good for Newbie's and could Profit up to 1000$ per month

WHAT YOU GET WITH THIS?

1. Professionally design and Develop website in Wordpress platform with huge earning potential.
    2. A highly brandable and valuable domain name.
    3. A professionally created logo.
    4. A quality wholesale Social Makerekting supplier that will deliver your orders.
    5. Full On page SEO optimized
    6. Free domain name transfer. (the domain name is prepaid for 1 full year.)
    7. Free Site transfer / setup.
    8. Unlimited 60 day support via email.
    9. Provide Guidance of marketing tips and strategies.
    10. Everything you need to start making money with an online business.
    11. 1 month Skype technical support
    12. month marketing support

How Does It Work?

It Is A Very Simple and high demand Business . There is a Very huge market online for ocial marketing services like Facebook Likes, Twitter Followers, YouTube Views etc. We have a supplier who fulfils all the orders from the site, all you need to do is pass the orders to the supplier.

Step 1: Your clients order the packages on your website and pay in your paypal Account.
    Step 2: After getting order just forward this order to Social Makerekting supplier That I will provide.
    Step 3: Your Supplier finished Jobs and send you the report.
    Step 4: You pass the report to your clients.

This Business is completely outsourced!
    I'll provide you trustworthy outsourced Company to run this business.

Profit Margin

With the current pricing on the website, the profit margin for all packages is 30%-50. All the prices are easily changeable so you can increase/Decrease the prices and profit if you wish.

THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ARE NEEDED

To facilitate a smooth and easy transfer, I require the following information once your payment is made:

1. Godaddy ID & Email Address (to push domain to you)
    2. Your Hosting Cpanel Access Details (transferring site files and database to you)
    3. Your NameServer (to point the domain to your hosting)

DON'T HAVE A HOSTING ACCOUNT?

If you do not have a hosting, don't worry. Let me know in advance so that I can make the necessary preparations to guide you set up your own hosting account.

Terry Besnon, Jan 11, 2015 IP