1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Reality Advertising Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by revelationxd, Jan 15, 2014.

I was recently approached by Social Reality to become a publisher and add their ads to my site. Has anyone had any experience with them? Positive? Bad? From what I know, they use Google AdxSeller.

revelationxd, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I will say they have an awesome website but have never used them before

ufshane, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  3. Dylan14

Dylan14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Never used them, it's better to check The Terms and Conditions.

Dylan14, Jan 15, 2014 IP
    ufshane likes this.
  4. wheel-jack

wheel-jack Member

Best Answers:
    We tried them after being promised good CPMs. So far, they are delivering the worst CPMs I have seen in years. Avoid them.

wheel-jack, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  5. Kristoffer Nelson

Kristoffer Nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi wheel-jack,

Not every site monetizes at our network average, which are the prices we quote during our on boarding process. Some sites come in well above that average and some sites come in well below. Social Reality presents publisher's ad inventory to the programmatic market through all of the major platforms and directly to DSPs, and we optimize these channels to ensure the publisher is getting the absolute best price.

Many factors go into determining the market value of specific inventory, including the site, quality of traffic, geographies of traffic, the look we're getting on the impression, volume we're receiving, and the overall percent of your programmatic traffic that we're getting. Unfortunately, some publishers do fall below the averages we quote - but they're averages and our sales people are explicit about this in our conversations.

The benefit of what we provide that is that you have a team of account managers, ad ops, and optimization experts working on your account, and you get to talk with these people. They're truly available almost always. We think it's really nice to talk with humans instead of support wikis or generic email addresses.

I would like to personally review your account. If you can email me at knelson at socialreality dot com or call me at 323 283 8505 and provide me with your site URL or publisher account name, or post your URL here on the forum, I would love to take a look and comment.

Best wishes,

Kristoffer Nelson
    EVP Revenue & Operations
    Social Reality

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Kristoffer Nelson, Apr 25, 2014 IP