1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Networking Sites - Which do you generate more leads from?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by wbnetwork, May 7, 2009.

Just looking to see what social networking sites are favored by internet marketers? My Space, Facebook, or Twitter? I think twitter might be the easiest, although you can really make your My Space page look very attractive and professional. I use all 3 and get pretty much the same from all. How about everyone else?

wbnetwork, May 7, 2009 IP
  2. Kinkyjoe

Kinkyjoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I use facebook, myspace orkut and a couple of others but I have to say that facebook is the best... Twtitter is also good but I find its traffic rather unproductive :/

Kinkyjoe, May 7, 2009 IP
  3. wolf597

wolf597 Peon

Best Answers:
    Would Squidoo fall under that category?

wolf597, May 7, 2009 IP
  4. adamgookey

adamgookey Member

Best Answers:
    honestly if you have good quality content you should go for digg, reddit and su.

adamgookey, May 7, 2009 IP
  5. gobears20

gobears20 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a really good thread wbn. I have branched out and done some of these same methods. I have just done the FaceBook, Twitter and also Flickr. I chose to do Flickr because I take a lot of pictures for my Website. I am curious what some of the others will say.

The FaceBook idea has worked nicely for me, because my Website is a particular college sports Website with a message board. My goal is to get more students out to my site and FaceBook was a good idea for it. I have also gotten a lot of the school athletes on it as well. I need to do a MySpace site also, but I am not sure how to market my site on that...I really like the wall on FaceBook!

There are a lot of really knowledgeable people on this board with some outstanding ideas!

gobears20, May 7, 2009 IP
  6. coolamazer

coolamazer Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook and twitter rock for lead generation. only thing you need to invest some time into this

coolamazer, May 7, 2009 IP
  7. lpxxfaintxx

lpxxfaintxx Peon

Best Answers:
    Reddit can provide a very decent amount of hits-- ONLY if your content is worthy. Unlike Digg, getting frontpage on Reddit is fairly easy if your content is good.

lpxxfaintxx, May 7, 2009 IP
  8. affilunite

affilunite Guest

Best Answers:
    For Weekly Payouts , Instant Application Approval ( everyones accepted ) join our network today.

www.affilunite.com/signup

affilunite, May 7, 2009 IP
  9. Tranny

Tranny Banned

Best Answers:
    Seriously, why would you post this BS in a thread about social networking sites :confused:

Tranny, May 7, 2009 IP
  10. vovan_forever

vovan_forever Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Twitter is easiest way to get traffic if you are doing it the right way, because it still has many loopholes which you can use.

vovan_forever, May 7, 2009 IP
  11. malfumos

malfumos Peon

Best Answers:
    The most recent activity for this days is link building joining social websites in order for your niches to be on Google Page 1 or in number one when you search for it.

malfumos, May 8, 2009 IP