1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

social networking site,online social networking,social networking

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by maupama gayen, Nov 24, 2013.

?

keyword is the main key of website promotion?

Poll closed Dec 24, 2013.
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
    I have a social network http://clikaus.com and I want to rank google page 1 for the specified (social networking site,online social networking,social networking)keyword,please suggest me anybody what to the best way to keyword promotion at a min. time frame.

maupama gayen, Nov 24, 2013 IP
  2. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is no any special recipe of SEO for social networking website, as there is no fixed niche of such websites. But you can boom your network using more innovative features and flexibility in your website. Derive more & more users, let them to be confirm you are always serious about their privacy, use SSL security layer if possible. Attracting more & more user is best SEO practice for social networking website.

If you can integrate forum & blog with your website, then ypu can perform SEO practice as usual.

ashrafkamal, Nov 27, 2013 IP
  3. antinojacobs00

antinojacobs00 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think yes as when browse Google he/she generally try to find out service or products by using the keywords. so it is generally depends of keywords and your site ranking with the keywords.

antinojacobs00, Nov 28, 2013 IP
  4. maupama gayen

maupama gayen Member

Best Answers:
    antinojacobs00
    yes i understand about keyword optimisation..but dont and not much knowledge about this.I want to know it in details how to optimised keyword at google?

maupama gayen, Nov 29, 2013 IP
  5. nitu666

nitu666 Member

Best Answers:
    First of all we do one thing which is that we create list of keywords and check competition rate then evaluate against competition and start to find popular keywords . After that we analysis PageRank to analysis in detailed take final decision.

nitu666, Dec 1, 2013 IP
  6. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google takes many things into account not just keywords. I think linking back to your site could possibly get you the number 1 spot but that means that a lot of people are talking about your site on their site etc.

shemseddine, Dec 1, 2013 IP