1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Amy B, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Anukriti Verma

Anukriti Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, social media do help in getting the brand visibility and awareness among the end consumers.
    We should focus on other things as well like SEO, PPC along with social media as social helps you getting visibility but not that much amount of business in terms of money.

Anukriti Verma, Sep 1, 2014 IP
  2. Megan Madison

Megan Madison Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wonder how to analyze whether the most effective social media. I realize currently Facebook is acting as not effective as the past. There are more and more imaginary number of customers. Twitter is better.

Megan Madison, Sep 28, 2014 IP
  3. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    For me, yes it is but depending on the niche of course.
    But, facebook I believe is much better than twitter because twitter is fast phased.

Patricia Ann Lee, Sep 28, 2014 IP
  4. motivosuficiente

motivosuficiente Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's very important to be well represented in the social networks. It gives you confidence and security for potential customers.

motivosuficiente, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  5. motivosuficiente

motivosuficiente Peon

Best Answers:
    I think it's very important to be well represented in the social networks. It gives you confidence and security for potential customers.

motivosuficiente, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  6. RichardGB

RichardGB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    People are still wasting their lifetime in social networks so I think it is still a good way of advertising. The main problem is to find the right place to show your ad there in order to maximize your traffic.

RichardGB, Sep 29, 2014 IP
  7. RepricerExpress

RepricerExpress Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I feel that social media for any organisation is a must. A Facebook page for a business can be set up very easily and help customers engage in conversations with you and feel more secure about the company. I'd recommend establishing a presence at least on the major social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+) and have links from your website.

You can grow your audience organically or by initiatives such as running a competition though this will be changed on 5th November as Facebook introduce new policies to stop like-gaiting. A key area to consider is who your customers are, age of customers, what they are interested in and where they are located. This will help you decide how to focus your social media marketing.

RepricerExpress, Sep 30, 2014 IP
  8. michelleAF

michelleAF Peon

Best Answers:
    very effective. who doesnt use social media? my grand ma has an account lol.

michelleAF, Nov 12, 2014 IP
  9. CharlesDeshields

CharlesDeshields Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, social is media is very effective way to promote any business, product or brand. Now a days most of the business are using social media to get traffic to their website and do the proper advertisement of your business.

CharlesDeshields, Feb 4, 2015 IP
  10. TommyBWoodall

TommyBWoodall Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Social media is a good way of advertising a new product or an e-commerce startup company. It will provide you a channel through which you can reach your target audience.

TommyBWoodall, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  11. appkodes

appkodes Banned

Best Answers:
    Social media is one the best and effective way to reach the peoples....

appkodes, May 17, 2016 IP
  12. RankWebz

RankWebz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes!
    This is the best place ever to advertise. Specially if you want to run a campaign. If you go for the paid ads, then no any other places are more effective than Facebook. Because this is the site where the most the monthly active users are 1.65 billion, 15 percent increase year over year.
    You will get shocked to know that 4.5 billion likes generated daily which is a 67 percent increase now. 16% increase Log onto Facebook, earlier it was 1.09 billion log onto Facebook everyday. The Like and Share Buttons are viewed across almost 10 million websites daily on average. The surprising thing is every second 5 new profile created on FB. Between 1 to 3 pm, midweek highest traffic occurs. It gets 18% higher engagement on Thursday and Fridays. 510 comments are posted, 293,000 statuses are updated, and 136,000 photos are uploaded in every 60 seconds.

Now you can imagine how Facebook and other social media played a vital role to increase audience of our business.

RankWebz, May 17, 2016 IP
  13. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I think that social networks are very topical in our day too! Thanks for them, you will spend more time online and 24/7 you will be with your customers! Also, it is a great possibility to learn your audience and develop your business! As for me, I like using SMM, it is very interesting work!

JudySlean, May 17, 2016 IP
  14. IdosellShop

IdosellShop Banned

Best Answers:
    Social media of your store is one thing but affiliate links on others social media "walls" this is really power of trust. Friend of a Friend is more relaiable than any other references and in UK customers buy trough references. Remember to have right tool in hand and provide the best service for your affiliate partners- cash back, points, discounts....

IdosellShop, May 30, 2016 IP