1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media Tracking

Discussion in 'General Business' started by bonjurkes, Jul 22, 2011.

So, I have a blog that i publish some posts. And I want those posts' links to be shared on my facebook page and twitter account for that blog.

There is lots of plugins offering this but I want something specific like, I want to be able to track my shared links on social networks.

Like, how many person clicked a link to my blog post from my group page or from my Twitter account. I found Hootsuite but it was a bit complicated, then i found LinksAlpha.

It follows your RSS feed and when you publish something it sends it to Twitter / Facebook Page using bit.ly link shortener and it "says" that it will give me stats for how many clicks i got from social links.

Is there any other service offer same or similar thing? I already use Facebook Insights for my domain and for my FB page, but I want everything to be in same place and looking a service for that.

bonjurkes, Jul 22, 2011 IP