1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Social Media Marketing business. Lucrative Niche! Make $7000/week!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by jasonxxx102, May 1, 2012.

• Warning! Ownership of this domain has not been verified.
Ended: spymedia.org

Place Bid / Buy Now

Ended: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

• Authority

• MozRank

• PageRank

• Alexa
Unique Visitors (monthly):
Page Views (monthly):
Revenue (monthly):
$5.00
Content Unique To Site:
Yes
Domain Registration Date:
Jan 29, 2012
Registrar:
GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

1 - links are unique sites linking in, not individual links.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    www.SpyMedia.org - A SEO & Social Media Service Business

SpyMedia.org is a service providing Internet Marketing Services that offers 6 highly profitable Businesses in One Place! This is the perfect opportunity to buy this right now because every business want to increases their traffic, revenues and profits. Very hot!! Check Google Keyword Tool to find out the crazy numbers of webmasters and site owners who want to "buy facebook fans"buy twitter followers" "buy youtube views"or "social promotion" or Keywords related with "fans". "followers" "views", "google plus one", "backink service", etc.

Be Your Own Boss
    By purchasing a business that is already showing promise, results, and revenue you get the advantage of not starting a business from scratch. In today's society everything is expensive including web designers, servers, software, WordPress Themes, plugins, writing copy, etc.
    By purchasing this already-established business-in-a-box, you get to skip all those expensive and time consuming steps, and jump right in the driver's seat with the engine already running. Listen to that little voice in your head saying "I want more money, I want to be a success, I want to take more trips and buy what I need for me and my family.

Make SpyMedia.org your first business website and let the residual income flow in. Then, every purchase you make after this purchase, is residual income. This is called niche building. If you could just make $100 a day from 10 websites that's $1000 a day or $7000 a week. The potential is staggering. This is a great once in a lifetime opportunity. Don't pass it up!!

Note: This is a fully functional business, which just needs your paypal details. (the paypal buttons on site have been left for the winning bidders details to be put in)

Services Included on the Website
    1. Facebook Fans
    2. Twitter Followers
    3. Youtube Views
    4. Google +1
    5. Social Bookmarking
    6. Pyramid Backlink

Every online business now knows the importance of Social Networking, Social Marketing, SEO and Social Media on the web if they wish to generate traffic, leads, sales, and cash!! Now you can own this hot, instant profit, fully setup, fully outsourced web selling services and make huge profit with Guaranteed Income!!

SpyMedia.org is perfect for beginners, newbies, Internet marketers or anyone who wants to own their own profitable, customizable, automated and fully outsourced online business. This is a fully functional profitable business. You will be in business right from the start.

Facebook, Twitter, Google, and Youtube are known as some of the largest marketing platforms on the Internet today and is the perfect place to promote your website, service or product. Millions of users rely on Social Media for their businesses and getting facebook fans, twitter followers, youtube views, or Google +1 votes is one step that will greatly improve your online credibility!

The Ordering Process - 5 Easy Steps To Profit
    The ordering process is a really easy process and uses Paypal in fact you need ZERO experience to get going with your new business. Just follow these 5 steps below:
    1. You will be notified of a new order straight to your designated email inbox.
    2. Instant payment will be sent to your Paypal account.
    3. You forward that order to the suppliers that I supply you with along with their small fee.
    4. Your supplier emails you once the order has been completed.
    5. You email the customer to inform that that their order has been completed.

That is it! This is really so simply that a lot of people in this business are now running it from their Blackberry or Smartphone.

Why Am I Selling?
    I have other projects that are far more important and I don't want this to just sit around

Q: How much time do you spend on the site/business per week (in hours)?

A: You really don't need to spend much time. All you need to do is send emails back and forward between our clients and our outsourcing team. I would say I spend less than an hour a week on the site.

Outsourcing Cost & Profits
    =====================================================
    Social Bookmarking

500 Social Bookmarks - Supplier Price: $10 | Your Price: $37 | Your Profit: $27
    750 Social Bookmarks - Supplier Price: $15 | Your Price: $47 | Your Profit: $32
    1,000 Social Bookmarks - Supplier Price: $20 | Your Price: $57 | Your Profit: $37

Pyramid Backlinks

Package1 - Supplier Price: $20 | Your Price: $47 | Your Profit: $27
    Package2 - Supplier Price: $40 | Your Price: $77 | Your Profit: $37
    Package3 - Supplier Price: $57 | Your Price: $97 | Your Profit: $47

Twitter Followers

1,000 Followers - Supplier Price: $17 | Your Price: $47 | Your Profit: $30
    5,000 Followers - Supplier Price: $67 | Your Price: $107 | Your Profit: $40
    10,000 Followers - Supplier Price: $97 | Your Price: $147 | Your Profit: $50
    50,000 Followers - Supplier Price: $467 | Your Price: $527 | Your Profit: $60

Facebook Fans

500 Facebook Fans - Supplier Price: $27 | Your Price: $57 | Your Profit: $30
    1,000 Facebook Fans - Supplier Price: $47 | Your Price: $87 | Your Profit: $40
    5,000 Facebook Fans - Supplier Price: $197 | Your Price: $247 | Your Profit: $50
    10,000 Facebook Fans - Supplier Price: $297 | Your Price: $357 | Your Profit: $60
    100,000 Facebook Fans - Supplier Price: $1597 | Your Price: $1667 | Your Profit: $70

Youtube Views

5,000 Views - Supplier Price: $15 | Your Price: $49 | Your Profit: $34
    10,000 Views - Supplier Price: $29 | Your Price: $69 | Your Profit: $40
    25,000 Views - Supplier Price: $70 | Your Price: $129 | Your Profit: $59
    50,000 Views - Supplier Price: $135 | Your Price: $199 | Your Profit: $64
    100,000 Views - Supplier Price: $260 | Your Price: $339 | Your Profit: $79

Google Plus One ( +1 )

500 USA Google +1 - Supplier Price: $55 | Your Price: $87 | Your Profit: $32
    1,000 USA Google +1 - Supplier Price: $95 | Your Price: $137 | Your Profit: $42
    2,000 USA Google +1 - Supplier Price: $175 | Your Price: $227 | Your Profit: $52
    5,000 USA Google +1 - Supplier Price: $450 | Your Price: $517 | Your Profit: $67
    10,000 USA Google +1 - Supplier Price: $750 | Your Price: $827 | Your Profit: $77

What Does The Winning Bidder Get
    1. Complete eye-popping Design - that is professionally designed and SEO Optimized
    2. The complete website including database, wordpress files, graphics, plugins and content, Paypal integrated Payment Gateway.
    3. Nice domain name SpyMedia.org (registered at Godaddy.com)
    4. Complete list of suppliers who actually do the work of getting the fans, followers, views, votes, etc
    5. Free Domain Transfer - I will push the site over free to your GoDaddy account.
    6. Free Hosting for 30 days until user provides alternate hosting.
    7. Full support with site transfer (includes full ftp backup of site)
    jasonxxx102, May 1, 2012 IP
  2. one9host

one9host Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is the site down or what?
    one9host, May 3, 2012 IP