1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Media is the best place to catch infidelity

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Jake111, May 24, 2016.

Hello,
    Have you been using a fake Facebook or any other social media accounts for cheating your wife. These days they are as dangerous as old days' post cards. I thought no one would know if I chatted in adult friend sites in random Internet cafe's in the city. But that's not true. It's sad to tell this, but my friend was caught for infidelity by his wife with the help from a private detective agency. They were somehow able to track his social media movements. I too supported him in his bad deeds. We are trying for a reconciliation, but I'm not sure. His wife is so temperamental. It looks like most of the infidelity is found when we leave traces in social media. Amen to all poor guys the private detectives busted.

Jake111, May 24, 2016 IP
  2. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh, it is a very personal question! As for me, I believe for my boyfriend and I think it is not the best thing for your relationship! Of, course if you have some uncertainty, you can do it! But finally, you must be careful!

JudySlean, May 24, 2016 IP
  3. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I totally agree, that communications in social media networks have many temptations. And many people have if not real, but at least the virtual connection.

TomRider, Jun 6, 2016 IP
  4. David G. Welch

David G. Welch Member

Best Answers:
    I havent used social media for that, but its definitely something a lot of people is doing.

David G. Welch, Jul 8, 2016 IP