1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Social Media and App Install Marketing Business

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Daniel Hyphen, Jul 25, 2015.

This is an opportunity to own a rare Marketing BRAND.

I'm really excited to present this Business to everyone as I have been working very hard on this.

I know the new owner is going to love it not only because it looks amazing but because you are going to make some serious money with this system that I've developed.

I started this business in April. I had one thing in mind and that was getting into the Social Media & App promotion business. I've taken a big interest in marketing as it seems that it have a huge potential because of the huge number of social profiles and Apps being created and updated daily.

I knew that this could be a competitive business to get in so I studied my competition thoroughly. I started to notice holes and gaps to give me a competitive edge such as multiple packages to meet any budget big or small.

When I studied my competition one thing I noticed especially marketing companies is their lack of services. Basically they only offer the creation of social media and no ways to help their clients in getting more likes and followers and more users for their Apps. I figured this is profit and revenue they were missing out on. This is where I saw the opportunity to take advantage of this. So that's when I came up with the 2 Killer service Ideas that would work perfectly together to generate optimum profit for each customer and also open the door to others that might just need one of the services.

Right now Zicial offers 2 core services which complement each other; Social Media Management/Marketing and App Install Marketing.

Since I only wanted to put in a few hours a week in this business I had to make sure most if not all of the work was outsourced. Not only at a good price but able to provide an effective and amazing end result that potential and current clients would be raving about :) That's exactly what I did.

The simplicity of this is basically the ability to use your email and copy/paste. I'm serious! When you get a new client You simply:

Copy the email and send it to the outsourcer.
    Outsourcer send you an email giving you all the information you need to answer the client.
    Answer the client with the price and time it would take to finish the work.
    Sign contracts and get payed 30% of the price
    Pay the outsourcer , and get the job done by him.
    Get the 70% of the money and transfer the site to the client ( the outsourcer takes care of that )
    The freelance marketers that I outsource to is very helpful. if I get any questions I don't know how to answer I just send it to them and they give you the answers. Pretty simple!

The latest addition to Zicial's services is the App Install service. This is an idea I got when I noticed how many clients were asking me on how to get more App downloads from App stores and engage more users. With this service they could funnel more traffic to their websites and have more ways to monetize their content.

Whats Included?

The winning bidder is getting so much more than just a domain and some files. You are getting an established business with top of the line graphics, services, and marketing concepts. Unlike other sellers here on Flippa who only offer email support for 10, 15 or 30 days, my support is not limited to a time frame and I offer professional support. Even if you have a question or a problem in 12 months from now, I will offer you free support!

- Premium branded design all around. One off, custom designed website. Color palette research to fit target market. Professionally hand-crafted logo and branding elements. Transitions to print and web exceptionally.

- Professionally coded. Extremely lightweight and scale-able to handle Loads of visitors per day. Fully responsive. Remarkable coding quality. Developer is available for future site modifications and changes. HTML5, CSS Sprites, etc. Nothing was overlooked.

- Phenomenal Domain Name. Short, catchy, remember-able, and brand-able(Zicial.com)
    Traffic Details
    I don't really keep track of my visitors because I never use Google to get my traffic.

Most of the traffic on this website comes from Paid Traffic. Highly targeted direct traffic. This is why I am able to get the sales that I want.

I will let the new owner have this information as needed.

Daniel Hyphen, Jul 25, 2015 IP