1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social engineering content detected on Casale ads?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by BetaX, May 14, 2016.

I've received this email from google a few days after joining casale media. Anybody else in the same situation? It's really hard to get a response from them.

Message type: [WNC-806900]
    Search Console
    Social engineering content detected

To: Webmaster

Google’s Safe Browsing systems have detected that some pages on your site might be hacked or might include third party resources such as ads that are designed to trick users into installing malicious software or giving up sensitive information. To protect your site’s visitors, your site has been demoted in Google’s search results and browsers such as Google Chrome now display a warning when users visit your site.

If you have ads on your site, ensure that they are not designed to trick or deceive visitors.

BetaX, May 14, 2016 IP
  2. BetaX

BetaX Member

Best Answers:
    I can't believe i'm the only one, i bet many people uses Casale ads and google only targeted me...weird.
    The sanction was removed after removing the tags and submitting review of the case.

BetaX, May 16, 2016 IP