1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social Commerce : How social media is changing e-commerce

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Eiman scommerce, Mar 22, 2015.

dear all ,
    i am a master student . my thesis is about social commerce .
    by using 2 methodologies to collect and analyze the data :
    - survey
    - observation
    i think i can answer thesis question "defining social commerce and list its important features that distinguish this new trend for traditional e-commerce"

You can help me by :

1- filling the following survey :
    https://surveyplanet.com/54e798ca8a7df8927bc2c59f

2- or by suggesting social commerce website / platform for observation .

Thanks in advance

Eiman scommerce, Mar 22, 2015 IP
  2. JimABlackmore

JimABlackmore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social networking has had a profound effect in very short time by connecting to peoples, it is very important that social media and ecommerce are a fusion and its brands needs to engage with their social communities in order to increase their total number of ecommerce sales.

JimABlackmore, Mar 26, 2015 IP
  3. Rocko Berry

Rocko Berry Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media has find effect on the world in a short time, by connecting people and companies in new and exciting ways.
    Now social media is making an impact on e-commerce.
    Not only are we seeing website traffic increase, but visitors coming from social networks are buying.
    For Example Social media as FACEBOOK,TWITTER, YOU-TUBE etc.If you are a business driven by e-commerce, these numbers are hard to ignore. Setting up a strong social media marketing program and protecting your brand should become priorities.
    Social media is correctly changing of e-commerce.
    And these are very important in e-commerce.
    Recently generation , Every person is create the business and it business advertisement on the Social media throw all internet websites.
    So Every person is use to the E-commerce with the Social media because all person is more benifits of business.

Rocko Berry, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  4. Katherine Noto

Katherine Noto Member

Best Answers:
    hi thanks for the post really good ones , social has vast of source for changing and getting results faster,

Katherine Noto, Apr 8, 2015 IP
  5. Lipipaliwal

Lipipaliwal Banned

Best Answers:
    Social media is a perfect platform that offers us to interact directly with our existing clients so it is beneficial for us to increase customer engagement. Also by using social media you can easily understand your customer requirements and answer their queries.

Lipipaliwal, May 14, 2015 IP
  6. dimsum

dimsum Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe that a lot of e-commerce is now being done on instagram and facebook. In fact C2C classified ads type of apps are growing in popularity too.

dimsum, May 19, 2015 IP