1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

social bookamarking links

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by induprajith, Jun 21, 2015.

How to link social bookmarking sites in high pr rankings?

induprajith, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  2. Emily Lynch

Emily Lynch Banned

Best Answers:
    I can't get a clear picture of what you are trying to ask. I suppose you are asking how to find high pr social bookmarking sites or how to get back link in a high pr social bookmarking site. If you want to find the sites, just search high pr social bookmarking. You may find some list of sites which have been already shared in the internet. Some of the sites i can recommend are delicious, stumbleupon, newsvine, diigo, slashdot, scoop.it, reddit and folkd. If you want to know how to submit your link, try this. Every site will have submit news or add your links, submit your story option. You have to add the links you want to bookmark. Then give appropriate titles, description and tags. That's all you want to do for bookmarking. Initially bookmark the homepage and then go for the sub pages. Try to create unique contents for the bookmarks.

Emily Lynch, Jun 22, 2015 IP
  3. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How to link those sites? What are you talking about? Get a backlink? Or link them each other (like you have a backlink in one of them and link the other one to the 1st bookmarking site)? Next time, be more specific about your idea.......

patco, Jun 23, 2015 IP