1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Soccer writing at it's best! Only $2 for each 300 word article!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by keoryn22, Oct 23, 2018.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $1.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello to the Digitalpoint community. I am providing my soccer writing services to anybody that is in need of it. I am a soccer player and fan that can provide you with up to date Results, Team News, Players News, just about anything that is related to Soccer.

Any league from over the Globe ( La Liga, Serie A, Premier League, Champions League, etc.) any Soccer Club from the Spanish Giants Real Madrid to the Italian powerhouses Ac.Milan, nothing really is out of my league as long as it has to do with the sport.

My Rates are:
    0.10 per Forum Post ( Every single post i make will have at least 30 words and not copy pasted from other websites)
    $2 per 300 Word Articles
    (Each and everyone of them will 100% Copyscape passed with little to no grammar mistake)
    SEMrush
    Currently only accepting Paypal as a payment method.

Here you can see some of my previous work: wearehooligans.com/author/richardkeoryn/

If you want samples then don't hesitate on private messaging me and one last thing to say is that I only write about Soccer I don't follow any other sport, so only offer me a job that is in relation to the sport and nothing else.

Contact me either through private messages's or send me an email to: .

keoryn22, Oct 23, 2018 IP
    SEMrush