1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

so who is in the 5 digit club ?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by ionix5891, Jan 28, 2008.

1. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Heh actually, off my latest PPC alone I turn 200-250 profit a day right now.
    And I run a fair number of other things as well. Err a lot of other things. So I guess I am! Never did the math before.

xmcp123, Feb 20, 2008 IP
  2. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    I hit the 5 digits in my sites first 6 weeks operation, but i must say your traffic is massive. I ran my site on Alexa against the ones you did and i'm nowhere close to your traffic.

You must have very low paying clicks, or low click though rates... Possibly both. My site only uses 3GB a day and can be run of a VPS with a gig of RAM.

Congrats though, keep up the good work.

sweetfunny, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  3. ionix5891

ionix5891 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes very low ctr and ecpm :(

but oh well people find the site useful and adsense is only one of many streams, theres more money to be made with subscriptions ;)

ionix5891, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  4. sweetfunny

sweetfunny Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah i thought it may of been both when my site earns the same sort of money with 1/100th the traffic.. or even less than.

Not only subscriptions, with your sheer amount of traffic you are in an excellent position for a lot of things. For instance, any time you start a new project you have massive potential to leverage the traffic to instantly kick start higher paying projects.

You're making good money with Adsense, but that traffic is pure gold. Have you tried any impression based advertising?

sweetfunny, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  5. Jalpari

Jalpari Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Atleast i am not in 5 digit club and i don't want to be rich like bill gates (How i will count my $ .... funny its a joke)

I will be happy if i will earn 2000$ per month

Jalpari, Feb 22, 2008 IP
  6. wholesalerwholesaler

wholesalerwholesaler Peon

Best Answers:
    6 digit club here but do more then just adsense, do affliate marketing and phyical products too my server bill is $500 a month my email bill is $800 for sequential responders god bless the internet

wholesalerwholesaler, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  7. jytographix

jytographix Peon

Best Answers:
    It takes money to make money for sure.Only thing is how things work out for some.

Cheers.

jytographix, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  8. xmcp123

xmcp123 Peon

Best Answers:
    That's sort of true. not always. I started SEO with $12, a shared hosting account, and a bungload of debt. $600 profit the first month :)

xmcp123, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  9. ionix5891

ionix5891 Peon

Best Answers:
    of course, there are other ways :) and there are "niches" with higher margins

i have another site almost as big and only needs 2 servers @ 200$/month making almost as much as the bigger site but thru other ad networks not adsense

tho most brick and mortar businesses dont get to have crazy profit margins that we webmasters can make on the web, and they do spend money to make money

ionix5891, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  10. jward94

jward94 Peon

Best Answers:
    One day I will be in your club lol

jward94, Mar 6, 2008 IP