1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So What's With This Digital Coin Thing?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ranfurly, Oct 30, 2016.

I remember reading someplace when bitcoin began, 1 bitcoin was worth 0.0001cent i.e that's 1/100th of a penny. Right?

Then back in November 2013 1 BTC reached as much as $990USD... YIKES!

As at Feb 2016 it went down to about $400USD before it reached $600USD in October. Instantly remains the ideal time to gather bitcoin, seeing that it’s just in the beginning of another adoption curve.

Right now keep reading.

ranfurly, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It seems to be having a tough time gaining traction outside the tech world. It's a great idea to have a universal currency but bitcoin has a way to go before it can claim to be "mainstream"

sarahk, Oct 30, 2016 IP
  3. dpac852

dpac852 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any suggestion for reliable source to purchase my very 1st bitcoin? thanks

dpac852, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  4. ranfurly

ranfurly Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there just a quick message
    This may get me banned because I could be advertising but here goes
    If you like doing surveys, if you like playing games there's 2 sites I use... that pay you in bitcoin
    superpaydotme and prizerebel

I tried the various free faucet sites but after using them for thousands of satoshi in the end its not very much

Also after you made some btc there is a method of building on it but I have to try it 1st... Okay?
    Good luck

ranfurly, Oct 31, 2016 IP
  5. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No one in my circle of friends knew bitcoin as well when i first learned about it. But gradually people are learning bitcoin due to merchants accepting it.
    It may take time but sooner those people from FOREX and Stock Market are going to move to crypto due to the market movements it offer. The introduction of ICONOMI (ICN) will soon open bigger audience for bitcoin.

etc, Nov 1, 2016 IP