1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So what are you actually doing on Google Plus? Using G+ to Bring in More Business

Discussion in 'Google+' started by cronik, Oct 19, 2014.

Every single time I come to the Google+ section of DP I see a bunch of questions with obvious answers, but I never see any good techniques or ideas that explain how to promote a business on the network.

I have used Google + to promote websites and share articles, videos, etc - but I have not had much luck with Google + for my freelancing web design business. What are you guys doing to bring in more customers, leads, and traffic to your websites? Let me know what's working for you, I just want to see someone throw some ideas around so I can come up with more ideas and find out what works for me.

For a while I was following a bunch of people in the same industry and people who would potentially need a website built or redesigned - and yes, I have gotten a bunch of followers in return. However nothing significant. Should I continue with that strategy and simply share content from my blog or (upcoming) website?

Are there any techniques that specifically work for G+? I want to create infographics, videos, and other forms of content to share, and I just want to reach as much people as possible when I do it.

So FINALLY - Let's share some real Google + marketing strategies!!!!

cronik, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  2. Ace Infoway

Ace Infoway Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your Web Design Business, but I would like to ask one question, why are you just focusing on G+ only? There are several ways to promote you Web Design Business, yourself can promote giving 30 minutes everyday. nothing more than that. I can suggest 1 good technique for your business, if you want.

Ace Infoway, Oct 19, 2014 IP
  3. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, I am not just focusing on G+ - I am simply asking what everyone does to make the most out of Google Plus. I am going to manage social profiles on all major sites and was just wondering what strategies and methods people are using for Google +.

cronik, Oct 20, 2014 IP
  4. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! If you are serious in boosting your business through social media then gplus is a good place to be. It's indexed by Google and top influencers are active in G+. Gplus enhance your brand by educating your followers, serves as a customer service, and you can build or join communities. Google+ is full of information, news, science, politics, tech, parenting, music, photography, friendship and lots of love. Hanging in Real Life (HIRL) with people you met on Google+, photo walks, concerts, artists and so much more. The key is not just sharing but talking with the people in your circles. And enbrace Hangouts. It helps. Good luck!

Diana Wallace, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  5. Travis Sheppard

Travis Sheppard Member

Best Answers:
    @Diana Wallace Makes some great points about Google+. It is all about engaging with others on G+ if you want success. Share other peoples content, comment, and +1. This will help build rapport with people. Getting on hanoguts is the best way to build rapport with people.

People do business with people they like and trust

Travis Sheppard, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  6. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    I share interesting and quality posts that can actually help me gain more followers or even just good comment on my post.

Dario McNut, Mar 19, 2015 IP