1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So What Actually Is Niche Choppers? A Scam? Or Heaven..

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by PHAZ, Mar 2, 2009.

1. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    my 2c ...

it pays to spread yourself around more than just 1 or 2 forums ... it's a great way to learn lots of ideas from quite different groups of people, and it is of course very handy for getting backlinks from different sources ... :D

i think a paid forum does have some advantages over a free one, but everybody is free to choose .... if you can turn that investment into more money coming through the door, then of course it is worth it ... :)

antantnz, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Long time lurker popping his cherry on my account to dis me eh :) Awesome! I've motivated someone to finally take action...

You're absolutely right, I'm not a guru, I'm a business man, a media artist, and a marketer. Let me give you your first mistake with grav mate - never underestimate numbers or current front end value. I've made more with products that stuck in 30-60 zones in a year than many have in the pump and dumps or 250+ zones. Not to mention that combining all my accounts and partnered projects I'm well over grav 250 as well, and at one point was combined at 500+ while we peaked with good overlaps. Yes, even with those overhyped graphics and shitty sales pages you seem to pinpoint (some of which are outsourced to some big names, they'd love to know you're dissing them too), highest I've gone to date on one account is 110'ish... You wouldn't happen to be... meh, nevermind... However you seem quite knowledgeable, so please - launch some confident programs, post them, your view and formula may just be worth trying to put your money/time where your mouth is mate.

Secondly, the whole point of the forum originally was to post and announce our programs and progress, which is and will remain free, and has expanded to members programs now too. The schooling and information that you 'won't' find for free elsewhere, and the time/money/resources the forum and operation now undergo, comes with a small fee - If it's not for you it's not for you. And if you're a snide cheap bastard you know you can refund anyway - none the less whomever you are mate, you seem to have a sour pickle up your ass for me, welcome to my world, arms open anyway and cheek turned.

Your wannabe guru,
    NC.

NCMedia, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  3. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was thinking the same thing. Must be Patchkaa's buddy.

anarmyofme, Mar 3, 2009 IP
  4. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Was really shocked by this thread, and decided to create a blog post about NC vs DP battle.....Check it out, if you are interested.

bl4ckmaN^, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  5. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    My honest 2 cents...

Advantages

- Norb is an accomplished publisher and well placed to teach his trade
    - His community has many accomplished PPC affiliates and publishers
    - If you're focussed on Clickbank, this is a good place to be. Other membership sites are not as focussed on CB.

Disadvantages

- A relatively new membership so any new adopters always run some risk. For example, the forum is not as active as you would find on Wealthy Affiliate. I once joined a new membership site by Lee McIntyre and in my opinion it was very poor and I learned nothing. So there is some risk with new adopters in anything e.g. buying a new game console that might not succeed.
    - not as tightly focussed as other membership sites e.g. Wealthy Affiliate caters primarily to affiliates. nicheprofitclassroom.com is in my opinion, hands down, the best product creation site on the internet.

But as bl4ckmaN^ says, it is pointless comparing this forum to Norb's forum.

This is a free message board. Norb has a full membership site that also includes a community forum. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

rolf, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  6. www.infoebookstore.co.uk

www.infoebookstore.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    :D:D:D This made me laugh, literally out loud!

7. BlackTactics

BlackTactics Banned

Best Answers:
    nice info in this thread!

BlackTactics, Mar 4, 2009 IP
  8. PHAZ

PHAZ Guest

Best Answers:
    Exactly the point I was trying to make antantnz! Just highlighting the fact that there is more out there, and maybe NC is a good place to start, maybe not. It's up to the masses to decide!

PHAZ, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  9. Patchkaa

Patchkaa Peon

Best Answers:
    Nope not me, don't know the guy, I am actually a member of his forum and there is some good info there!!

Patchkaa, Mar 13, 2009 IP
  10. priyankeshu

priyankeshu Active Member

Best Answers:
    mahn this is the worst part about affiliate marketing... everyone is trying to sell something and you do not know at all.... whom to trust and whom you should not....

ARghh... it really confuses me sometimes... making that much money with clickbank #$@#

priyankeshu, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  11. jodyq

jodyq Peon

Best Answers:
    wow must be a site full of noob's can seperate a promotion from a review, if you are making a review just link the sales page. and give personal results. I could give a flying $&*@ about what the owner did. A review should show what you did. Did it work for you. I could spam the heck out of the place with "so called reviews" like this screen shots of someone elses stats. Reviews are your personal experience not copy paste and a paragraph taken from the click bank site. cmon now.

jodyq, Apr 15, 2009 IP
  12. speed829

speed829 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I thought I would just chime in here for a bit. I am, of course, a member here and I am also a member at NicheChoppers. I enjoy being a member of both forums. I have gained a lot of knowledge here and many tips and tricks that have helped me make some short term money.

I still consider myself a noob and I know that my post count is not very high but I wanted to give you an example of my experience with these two boards.

I have a pretty decent post count over there and I try to contribute as much as I can.

In the beginning, Noobs like me have a lot of questions. I am familiar with forum decorum (I am a poet and I didn't know it) and always perform a search prior to posting a question.

I did that here some months ago and my search turned up so many results that it was completely pointless. I asked the question and kind of got flamed. Now my question did eventually get answered after I had to defend myself for showing the audacity to post such a Noob question and that left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

As a result, I am always a bit hesitant to post questions here. Let's compare that with NicheChoppers. I post a question and I get multiple answers. In addition, I will sometimes get a PM with a members yahoo, google or Aim name so that I can chat and in some cases talk via google voice.

I went from $0.00 per day to over $100.00 in a matter of a few months.

Now I am not going to credit NicheChoppers for all of that because I have bought some nice methods from the for sale section here (and I also bought a lot of crap that received glowing reviews from "respected" members).

Now for me personally, in the past, I have used DP as a place to learn WHAT to do, but in addition to the WHAT to do that can be found at NC, it has been invaluable in learning HOW to do it.

DP seems to be moving more towards tolerance of Noobs like me, or maybe it is just that some of the flamers have moved on. I don't know. This board is huge and as such, it is going to be difficult feel like you are personal with the members. NC is small and just a bit more personal. Norb also is very good about keeping the place a pleasant place and I don't see any flaming going on what-so-ever.

For the record. I love both boards and I credit them both with my success. In my opinion, these two boards are just different facets of the same diamond.

I am starting to post here a bit more now since I can discern a different feel to the board than I did when I was new, but, I must admit that when I log on to my computer every morning, NC is the forum that I log on to (this is the second) Warrior and Wickedfire sometimes don't see me for days.

Just my $0.02

speed829, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  13. Smitten

Smitten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about NC myself, but I do know about DP. I know that after spending a few months here, I can tell this thread does reek of promotion. If the OP he isn't the owner of Niche Choppers, he's obviously struck some kind of deal with him.

Come on, get real! Would a anyone on their right mind really waste time trying encouraging people not only to sign up for, but to actually promote an affiliate program without himself being after a piece of the affiliate pie? You obviously just trying sending over some newly noobs chase down their affiliate bandwagon.

Again, I don't mean to imply NC is either good or bad. The cheesy attempt of a holier-than-thou review, now that was definitely good ONLY as a negative example of a pre-sale :-/ "what is niche choppers? A scam? Or Heaven.............." /*dreamy sigh*...... you gotta be kidding, mate.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
    Smitten, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  14. weirdcreativetype

weirdcreativetype Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol... "review"... right. ;)

Took a quick look at the dude's product line...

Captain NCMedia - if you're reading this - have you tried focusing more on the copy than the shiny graphics? Not trying to be harsh or offensive, I'm genuinely curious...

I've never seen or heard of a sales letter with nothing but graphics above the fold outperforming some graphic-less copywriting above the fold... you've got me curious about the conversions and bounce rates.

If you're cool with publishing or releasing the stats, hit me up.

weirdcreativetype, Dec 21, 2009 IP
  15. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey fam.

This was almost a year ago, and yes at the time I made phaz my mod and he went out of his way to grab some members from here rather proactively, in a really wonky way - whatever we all make mistakes.. I apologize again for what it's worth.

The forum is now a paid one time fee for life membership and is 3000+ strong with the top 100 vendors/aff's from CB and CPA's... I don't really have a dire need for recruiting from DP boys. To be honest that might even hurt my board (sorry).

@WeirdCreative: I have a bunch of offers and am silent partner on a bunch more, they range re conversions and we split test a lot however both have perks/consequences depending on the niche you're in.

I have contributed to this forum a great deal since becoming a member, and still pop in when I can/help where I can, but for the most part my business doesn't allow me to be a forum junky like I used to be, which is a good thing. You'll all learn sooner than later that DP or even NC is just one spot/resource, and if you actually make it to like 25,000 posts at DP and think it's a good thing, well good for you - I'd like to be away from computers by then, and not looking at old promo's on a screen just before Christmas.. ya know?

Anyway, as a sign of good faith, if you have over 200 posts, I'll give the next 25 people at DP a FREE membership as a Christmas present, then you can come back and flame me or have your .02 regarding the difference in the curriculum and value comparing a private board with a mammoth like DP. Simply reach out to me directly and I'll comp you.

Thanks and happy HoHo.
    N.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2009
    NCMedia, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  16. snotb4ll

snotb4ll Peon

Best Answers:
    I like to hang around a few forums that I fine fit what I'm looking for. DP just so happens to be one of them. Sure NC might have more targeted information about Clickbank, but DP offers a lot and for free you cannot beat the information and help you receive.

DP to me is like a big e-book. If you been around for years you'll probably know almost everything you read here, but from time to time you'll find a golden nugget. If your a newbie you'll find more.

I feel its better to find a forum that fits your style, and where you feel the most comfortable. Testing out a forum that you pay for is a good idea. I wouldn't mind testing out NC, because I'm sure for the price I pay I'll probably learn a few new tricks. If I stick around with NC depends how I feel about the forum and if I feel it fits what I'm looking for. Everyone is different.

snotb4ll, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  17. My220x

My220x Member

Best Answers:
    I got the free membership from NCMedia and I must say Nice Choppers is a great forum! I have only been on there for a few hours now but it's a nice friendly atmosphere and all the information is easily organized and people are actually willing to help you.

My220x, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  18. narres

narres Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It still is and I love it there... And YES, I know I bumped an old thread :)

narres, Jan 10, 2013 IP
  19. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:

You bumped a 4 year old thread with a one-liner?

Come on man, justify yourself.

rolf, Jan 19, 2013 IP
  20. narres

narres Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I don't think there is a need for that...

Now I have a two-liner just like you :)

narres, Jan 19, 2013 IP