1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So much information on Dropshipping

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Spurs, May 23, 2018.

Good day,

I've procured some e-books on Dropshipping and they are mentioning directories and such and Shopify, is this the first step in getting started with a dropshipping company? Like what REPUTABLE website can I start off with on my first drop shipping project?

I works tons of hours with other life commitments on the side so any help is much appreciated...

-Spurs.

Spurs, May 23, 2018 IP
  2. salifu

salifu Peon

Best Answers:
    first thing if you don't have enough info on a subject going for ebooks and stuff could be a bad idea. The book could be written in 2012 but we are in 2018. Try to look for current articles and latest courses, videos included.
    I did dropshipping a few months ago but i left not because it was not working, i had another business idea. How did i do it?
    1. i used aliexpress (research how to get quality Aliexpress stores).
    2. ran a facebook traffic campaign for the products. The ad ran for a week on a video demonstrating the product being used (a neck phone holder).
    3. Ran a retargeting ad on those who visited my store, product page, chopping cart.
    it took me 3 weeks and i recovered my capital and made some side money but i quit because i wanted to develop a different business model which has nothing to do with dropshipping.
    I hope this helps.

salifu, May 30, 2018 IP