1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So Much for MS Anti-Spyware

Discussion in 'Security' started by mushroom, Feb 9, 2005.

Story: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/02/09/banking_trojan/

mushroom, Feb 9, 2005 IP
  2. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    So much for microshaft........ just another in a very long line of reasons to not like them.

mopacfan, Feb 9, 2005 IP
  3. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Hell yes, watch doing e-commerce with "Windows the Russian Mafia's Best Friend", hacking is a great business, use someone's zombie Windows computer and IP to extract money directly from another Windows users bank account directly to Eastern Europe.

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-5569429.html?tag=zdnn.alert

What the hell am I doing in the construction business, gota be a fool man. :confused: :mad:

anthonycea, Feb 10, 2005 IP
  4. bob111

bob111 Guest

Best Answers:
    After surfing all around the web finally i got a free antispyware program, his name is spyware-sweeper.com , it removed all my adware in my pc and i didnt pay a bloody nothing, 100% Free!! cool stuff..before i used to download all those software advertised in google that they say free download but it's just bullshit, had to pay to remove the spyware, but not with Spywarebomb, probably they are building a brand and wanna keep it free for now, good for us!!!:)

bob111, Jun 14, 2007 IP