1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So I went to see X-Men: Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by qwikad.com, Jun 1, 2016.

First, don't believe any reviews on any movie review website (ahem). The stupid reviews will make you believe that the director has wasted the potential of a brilliant cast. Not true. It might not have gotten all the money they expected it to get on the opening day, but it doesn't mean it has flopped. As a matter of fact every time I go and see a movie despite the reviews it ends up being a good one. This one is good too.

qwikad.com, Jun 1, 2016 IP
  2. Bill Wade

Bill Wade Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with you! I saw X-Men: Apocalypse and it's doesn't bored anytime. I was so satisfied with that with my family, everyone love it! :D

Bill Wade, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I took my son to it over the weekend. (My wife and daughter chose to see "Alice" with Johnny Depp, instead.) I liked it, despite them using the younger actors (I really like Patrick Stewart as Professor Xavier) and it was interesting that the only "old" guy they stuck with was Wolverine. It was good and action packed. But, my problem with these action movies is that they are way too long these days. 2 hours and 37 minutes! Way too long to sit in a theater seat without access to more snacks/drinks/bathrooms, for one thing. :)

But it was a good flick and my son insisted that we sit through all of the credits and it did pay off: there was a brief teaser at the very end for the next in the series...

jrbiz, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  4. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^^ :eek: I missed that teaser. I thought there was none and so I left as soon as the movie ended. Movie was good though and watching it in IMAX 3D makes it even better.

Digital_shubhi, Jun 11, 2016 IP
  5. andy.alex

andy.alex Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah i agree with you totally...

andy.alex, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  6. yugo

yugo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I like the movie.... but for the quality of the story of this movie is bad.

yugo, Aug 23, 2016 IP
  7. Ariel109

Ariel109 Peon

Best Answers:
    I liked the movie, but, CGI was bad at the end, even the whole climax was a bit disappointing. I don't want to type spoilers.

Ariel109, Aug 24, 2016 IP