1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So Google just called me about my G+ "business page" ...

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Forsh, Feb 25, 2016.

[​IMG]
    This was promoted when I emailed them and I explained to them I do not have a custom URL for my Google+ page, but they just called me right now an said exactly what to do, again this is from them directly:

1. Get more followers

2. Get more reviews

Then, I will get a link under about that qualifies me to get a custom URL for my G+ page for Denver Donate. I didn't know that, I am glad they called me today. If anyone wants to review my business, it is a non-profit that is trying organize reviews of charities locally in Denver, that is my long-term goal. It is not a business per-se, it makes no money, neither does it attempt to make money, it is just an information nonprofit Denver Donate. I spend to try and accomplish the ultimate goal above. The Denver Donate G+ URL is: https://plus.google.com/104321226001196633695

I am trying to organize all of the charity and 12 step meetings in Denver, which I can't believe is done so poorly out here. Legit places that need help, people that need help, and so many places try to take advantage of the less fortunate.

I would not ask any of you to review it if you didn't think it was a good cause. But, if you would like to review/follow it, Google told me via phone to seek out followers and reviews, so I ask for your support. If you do consider it review worthy, message me with your G+ and let me see if it is worth a return review. Thank you in advance if you are able to work with me on this.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Forsh, Feb 25, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  2. Forsh

Forsh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And today I just got the custom URL doing what they said to do in the email.

Forsh, Mar 8, 2016 IP
  3. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm) very interesting!( I think that Google+ is more better than Google! I use Google + apps for work! I am very satisfeid and I think it is a good possibility for me!

JudySlean, Apr 1, 2016 IP