1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling --[]-- snuggie.info --[]-- premium --[]-- aged --[]-- dirt cheap --[]--

Discussion in 'Domains' started by B7x0, May 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Sale of the YEAR. I'm sure you have all heard of the SNUGGIE. Featured in many TV commercials and talk shows.

I registered the domain right after the product came out in 2008. Registrar is NameCheap. I will push the domain as soon as I receive payment.

I know the price is too low and that is because I want to get rid of the domain.

Expires on Wed 11/17/2010.

I don't have to put the search engine info, monthy searches, competition data as I'm sure you can find out on your own.

What are you waiting for? BID NOW, IT WON'T STAY FOR LONG. NO RESERVE. Payment via PayPal.

or Buy it Now for $300 ONLY.

B7x0, May 14, 2010 IP
  2. mantasx

mantasx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've never heard of snuggie, but I like the name :)

mantasx, May 15, 2010 IP
  3. niceilike

niceilike Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    niceilike, May 15, 2010 IP
  4. mantasx

mantasx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Point made clear. Good luck with it!

mantasx, May 15, 2010 IP
  5. minarah

minarah Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    haha snuggie is so popular my grandma knows about it. I guess she watches lots of t.v.

this domain would be great for affiliate offers. there are many networks featuring snuggie.. i wish i had some cash flow.. i would buy it right away

good luck to the buyer :D

minarah, May 15, 2010 IP
  6. B7x0

B7x0 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    BIN set to $200 for a quick sale.

B7x0, May 16, 2010 IP
  7. 5503landis

5503landis Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just an FYI, if anyone is interested in using this site for affiliate marketing, you can't. Unfortunately the affiliates are not permitted to register for any of the programs if the domain contains the name "snuggie" in it. This is because the company that owns this product has started cracking down.

Excerpt from Amazon (any affiliate that carries the Snuggie has the same restrictions)
    "Unsuitable sites include those that:
    "include any trademark of Amazon or its affiliates, or a variant or misspelling of a trademark of Amazon or its affiliates, in any domain name – for example, a domain name such as <endlessboots.com>, <amaozn.com>, <amazonauctions.net>, <kindlemagazines.mydomain.info>, or <kindlewirelessreader.co.uk> would be unsuitable; "

How do I know this? Because I own this snuggie website and I recently got the official notice that I need to change the website name. So if you note, the address is snuggiehumor.com, but I've already changed the logo over to "blankethumor.com" and registered the URL.

So although it would have been a great domain name to have, you can run into serious legal issues if you used it to promote the blanket OR one of the competing products.

5503landis, May 22, 2010 IP
  8. AsSeenonTV

AsSeenonTV Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The company in question is Allstar Marketing - and I agree. They will come after you legally. I read a news story a while back about them suing several different 'offending' websites. With that said, why is SnuggieHumor.com still up and running instead of BlanketHumor.com?

AsSeenonTV, Oct 30, 2010 IP