1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Snap Names summer auction anyone listed anything?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by kingofleon, Jun 8, 2015.

See snapnames summer auction has started, just wondering if anyone here listed anything, or do most people not really bother with them ?

kingofleon, Jun 8, 2015 IP
  2. royalchelsea

royalchelsea Peon

Best Answers:
    They tend not to get the highest price for selling domains, but did I just have a look at the summer auction list and some of them with no reserve might be worth a cheeky bid.

royalchelsea, Jun 11, 2015 IP
  3. royalchelsea

royalchelsea Peon

Best Answers:
    See some of the .eu listed names listed in the auction have .uk equivalents which have sold for ridiculous amounts.

Just 3 domains have bids on them atm but this is always the same with these snapname auctions, everyone jumps in last minute.

royalchelsea, Jun 20, 2015 IP
  4. kingofleon

kingofleon Member

Best Answers:
    You talking about injuryclaim.eu (injuryclaims.co.uk sold for 20k USD) and personalinjurylawyers.eu (personalinjurylawyers.co.uk sold for 17k USD) ?

Doubt snapnames will get high amounts for these domains, if they sold who ever buys them will just stick them onto SEDO and try to sell them for much more than he paid.

Thats why I was asking do real sellers even bother with them much, it seems to me buyers just buy cheap through the snapnames auctions and then list the same domains on sedo for much higher amounts.

kingofleon, Jun 25, 2015 IP