1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Smowtion.com payment proof

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by sanyi007, Nov 11, 2009.

1. mginger

mginger Peon

Best Answers:
    Keep away from smowtion They are scam

They banned me saying becoz of higher conversion rate when it is time to pay my $450

So i would suggest every one to keep away from them

mginger, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  2. draahkens

draahkens Member

Best Answers:
    Thats common by smowtion, that they will ban you before payment without any notice and without any service answer.
    I added them testwise to my sites, 100% clean and legal and all and they did it to me too.
    I removed them from my premium sites after they started to give me junk ads, but thats not
    a reason to cancel you without any reason and response.

They are not scam, but they are also not serious company. I don't know how it is now, but
    one year ago their help files in non english was automatic written, like some old asian
    video recorder handbooks.

Funny to read, but for sure not what you expect from a global acting company.
    You can buy here native writers for $50 bucks, so it tells you something about them.

draahkens, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  3. mobixone

mobixone Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm using smowtion ads after Google adsense disabled my account on my both sites and reject my appeal without review... Due to Google's country wide attack they block more than 80% Pakistani publishers account. So... Now testing smowtion. Please guide me about my ad placement... Thanks

mobixone, Oct 30, 2011 IP
  4. Max Payne

Max Payne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As discussed earlier .. They are scam! They can even make a first payment. When you have payment a "fat", abandon and do not payment! Legitimate scam! And one can not complain, do not respond ....

Max Payne, Oct 30, 2011 IP