1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SMF Database Upgrades? How to?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by airraid81, Feb 23, 2008.

I got this error on my forums: http://juicedsportsblog.com/forums, and the text is here:

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.4, while your database is at version 1.1.2. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

How do you upgrade databases?

airraid81, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  2. sawz

sawz Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    get a large upgrade package and upload upgrade.php and the 2 upgrade sql files, nothing else. run upgrade.php in a browser and it should work.

sawz, Feb 23, 2008 IP
  3. seondesign

seondesign Peon

Best Answers:
    i think your forum need a large update...

seondesign, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  4. Bendo

Bendo Peon

Best Answers:
    AFAIK there was no database changes between those versions, however you need to upgrade to 1.1.7 ASAP for security reasons, you can do this with a few clicks though the package manager, if you are unable to access the package manager for any reason, use the small update from the Simple Machines download page.

Bendo, Jan 19, 2009 IP