1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Smeesh.com - web application and startup blog.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by j0n, Feb 6, 2009.

smeesh

I need to make one thing about this sale clear. The blog you see at smeesh.com was, up until yesterday residing at http://yesthat.com. I've loved working on the blog for the past few months but recently I just haven't had the time to keep it as updated as I would like. I couldn't sell the blog when it was sitting on the yesthat.com domain as that domain is my main company name. So, I moved the blog and all its contents to the smeesh.com domain.

Because of this, all previous backlinks to the blog have been lost. So assume zero traffic is going to the smeesh.com domain. The traffic screenshots I've attached here are for the period of time the blog was hosted on the yesthat.com domain. Just to give you an idea of the traffic the blog was driving.

The smeesh blog focuses on exciting new web applications and startups. It's a really exciting space at the moment so there is always new things to write about.

Everything you see on the blog is unique. Completely custom design which I personally love. The design and coding alone are worth upwards of $500.
    Quick facts:
    75 posts.
    161 Comments.
    109 tags.
    30,000+ unique visitors.

I'd be happy to negotiate an early BIN price. Drop me an email (jonwheatley at gmail) and we can work something out.

j0n, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  2. Keagle

Keagle Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Would you share how you marketed the blog to the winner?

Keagle, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  3. j0n

j0n Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sure. That is no problem at all.

j0n, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  4. DanielSpider

DanielSpider Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested. Do you have any traffic figures at all since the move? Will you install the site completely on my host (hostgator/bluefur) if I buy the site?

Pm me info please!

DanielSpider, Feb 7, 2009 IP
  5. j0n

j0n Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    j0n, Feb 7, 2009 IP