1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Smartwatch

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 2freehosting, Mar 3, 2014.

Hello,
    Next gen trend is landing; Smartwatches are now more and more popular among us.
    Brands like Sony, Samsung etc. have already released theirs, and so Apple and Nokia, among others, will do soon.
    Whay do you think of this new product?
    Any useful? Will it really make our lifes easier?
    Are Smartwatches worth the money?

2freehosting, Mar 3, 2014 IP
  2. dailycoins

dailycoins Member

Best Answers:
    I think that smartwatch is a great innovation but at the moment it's not worth the money. They are too expensive, lack lot of features and therefore not ready for larger audience. I've tried few and there's nothing special about them.

dailycoins, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  3. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    If the prices weren't so steep I'd have one already. The samsung Note+Gear combo looks very interesting, but I just don't have the cash to spend on something I'm not sure I will need.

Akash47, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  4. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Prices are too high. I also wan't one that is simple, such as receives my text via bluetooth. Some companies are going overboard.

ash1ey82, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  5. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Smart watch? going popular like smart phone?, I don't think that for today...

Michael Leng, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  6. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great concept, bad design TBH. Too heavy and bulky.

ash1ey82, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  7. depat

depat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i dont think smart watches will be as popular as mobile phones. They will not be a media, entertainment device. Thats one of the reason why people buy phones now. People will buy smart watches yes but they will stop using them and not bother buying a 2 gen. Why? Because charging, comfort and hassle around it.
    Smart watches could be potentially a big hit for the enterprise but i dont think consumers will bother. Look a google glass, most people that have them dont even bother with them now. All of these youtubers that are ordinary people just simply forgot about it and the same will happen with watches. Getting used to it is another thing and comfort is different as well.

depat, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  8. Fangyy

Fangyy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many types of smart watches on the market today. For me, smartwatches are still worth buying, and the BP Med 6 I bought is not expensive.

In fact, it is more about sports and message reminders. After the watch is connected to the mobile phone, messages, calls, etc. can all be checked through the watch, which saves a lot of trouble. When working, I don't need to take my mobile phone, I know what's going on! I can wear smart watches for running and skipping rope. Once I went to climb a mountain, because with a smart watch, I completely recorded all kinds of data of my climb. This is a very novel experience!

Fangyy, Feb 27, 2023 IP