1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Smart marketers sell quality software products & make money for life. Start NOW...

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by GlenH, Jan 6, 2013.

“Do You Want To Finally Be Able To Start Promoting High Quality Products That You Can Trust?

......Products That WON’T Make You Look Like Another Greedy ‘Money-Hungry’ Affiliate Who’s Only Interest Is Ripping As Much Money Out Of Your Subscribers Wallets As You Can….”

Then keep reading, because what I’ll be telling you here will scare the life out of you, when you realize how you could be slowly destroying your credibility and reputation all because you’ve been marketing the wrong products to your valued customers and subscribers.

Hi, my name’s Glen….

Now, you might think that headline it’s way over the top!

But I’ll tell you something…….
    every bit of it is true.

And I’ll tell you why.

Right now, I’m sure you have a customer list that you’ve most likely spent years building up.

You’ve nurtured that list and you’ve built a solid reputation with each person on that list over the years.

The only problem is that it’s hard as hell (and getting harder all the time) for you to find products that are
    truly worth promoting.

But at the same time, YOU, as an affiliate, still have to make money to put food on the table, clothes on your back, and provide shelter for your family.

And the only way you can do that is by bringing in money promoting products to your list.

Affiliate Marketing Is Getting Tougher By The Day.

There’s more competition than ever before, and the number of competitors you have is growing at an incredible rate every day.

Add to that the fact there are so many internet marketing products being released on the market every day, that it’s impossible to tell up front what is a quality product and what is just a load of re-hashed garbage.

When you put both of those facts together, it adds up to a time-bomb than can easily blow up in your face, and ruin your business.

Here’s a story you might be familiar with...

You come across a product that’s been released with all the usual product launch hoopla, and you decide to get on-board as an affiliate.

You see all the other ‘usual suspects’ promoting this product - You’re getting bombarded be emails from every man and his dog promoting this thing, so you think to yourself...... ‘it must be a quality product’.

So you get onboard as an affiliate too.

Then you do a quick email blast to your list telling everyone how fantastic the product is, and based on your recommendation, your customers jump in and buy, and you make a truck load of cash from your list.

Fantastic!

But then the (s h _ t) hits the fan!

Complaints and reviews of the product start to hit all the forums.

Refund percentages go into the stratosphere, and the word spreads..... the product is a total..... DUD.

Next, you start getting the subscribers and customers on your list bombarding YOU with complaints about the product YOU promoted, and that they bought, all based on YOUR recommendation.

It’s then you suddenly realize you’ve made a very expensive and potentially disastrous mistake.

What do you think will happen next?

All those valuable subscribers and customers on your list that you’ve taken years to build, and who like and trust you, will eventually start blaming YOU.

[FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

• [FONT=&amp]They’ll blame YOU for sending them a junk offer.[/FONT]

• They’ll blame YOU for not properly screening the products you promote.

• They’ll blame YOU for bombarding them with stuff they can’t use.

• They’ll blame YOU for being so money-hungry & not having their best interests at heart.

• They’ll blame YOU for not being the same person who used to provide them with beneficial information and products that improved their online business.Then they’ll just......opt out of your list, never to return again.

So here are the tough questions YOU really need to ask yourself before it’s too late...

• Are You Prepared To Risk Losing Ever Ounce Of Respect You’ve Fought Long and Hard To Build Up.....all because you’re promoting products that are just plain ‘BS’

• Are you Willing See The Customers You’ve Taken Years to Build Up Desert You ...... all because you wanted to make a quick-buck from them?
    Of course I know what your answers SHOULD be. And so should you!

Look, I could keep going here, but I’ll let you make up your own mind..

GlenH, Jan 6, 2013 IP