1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Small Wordpress Job

Discussion in 'Programming' started by GAdsense, Jan 18, 2017.

I want a small Wordpress job to be done. Please see this free theme http://www.andersnoren.se/themes/fukasawa/page/2/

I will be using this theme to make the changes minimal and easier to implement. Changes such as

1) The entire left section containing menu will shift to the top. More like colorlib.com/pinbin/ and wphub.com with dropdown. Even the main logo will have a drop-down to be able to change the domain name.

2) Search system has to be the key functionality here. Since the website will mostly contain images. So the images will be classified in to categories, colors, sizes, brands etc. A smart way of uploading bulk images to each will be needed from back-end. For example categories can be stylish, old, classic etc. Hope you get the idea. So the users can search the images from front-end easily.

3) Upon hovering an image, right now it shows View > We will change it to enlarge, view, download and then share image options via icons of different social media. Depending upon the size of image, less or more number of icons appear.

Yes, I am on a budget due to my own circumstances and it's going to be my own site. So if anyone who has time and is willing to work for this job may contact me via PM.

GAdsense, Jan 18, 2017 IP