1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Small SEO Related Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Nov 20, 2014.

AutomaticSEO.net

Looking to sell of a small SEO website that I initially started to promote and advertise different types of SEO software on Clickbank. As of right now there are 3 complete clickbank sales pages that I wrote up myself. All content on the site is completely unique!

Traffic
    The site does around 60 uniques or so per month right now. Haven't done much promotion on it aside from link building so the new owner may want to put more effort into promoting.
    SEMrush
    Revenue
    The site makes revenue from two sources, Clickbank and Adsense. There are a few adsense banners and a link unit, along with a few Clickbank banners an the clickbank links inside each sales page.

BIN: $75

FPForum, Nov 20, 2014 IP
    SEMrush
  2. mbang89

mbang89 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This site has footer links coming from a digital point signature, I will buy this, as long as the signature link stays.....let me know

mbang89, Nov 23, 2014 IP