1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Small Promo - American Writer 5 Articles $30

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by I Believe In Karma, Dec 27, 2012.

I have had several people message me and ask if I could do smaller promos instead of ten so for those who are needing 5 articles at a time I can provide 5 500 word articles for $30. My normal rate is 1.5 cents per word so this is a small discount for ordering a package.

I am an American female writer so all of your articles will be grammatically correct and written to target an American audience. I can complete 5 articles in 6 hours or less depending on the complexity of the niche. All articles will be unique and written to your specifications. I accept PayPal or Paxum and require 100% of the payment upfront.

If you are interested in placing an order please send me a message with complete details including any keywords or titles that you need. Samples provided upon request. I will write on any subject including adult or gambling related topics.

I Believe In Karma, Dec 27, 2012 IP
  2. smith07

smith07 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Can you send post some links on your samples

smith07, Dec 29, 2012 IP
  3. I Believe In Karma

I Believe In Karma Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just submitted several links for samples. Thank you.

I Believe In Karma, Dec 29, 2012 IP