1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Small Navigation Glitch Is Driving Me Crazy, Please Help

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by chowderhound, Feb 8, 2017.

Hello,
    I've been working on a website at http://www.boxofvomit.com
    The navigation bar on top (is sticky also) contains links to anchor's on the page.

The problem I'm having is that when you click a link it "drops" down in the navigation bar and pushes the other icons up. WHY?
    I'm been trying all sorts of things for the last few days and I can't seem to figure out what is causing this. They should stay uniformed, scaled when hovered, but uniformed when clicked.
    Any help is greatly appreciated and will save my sanity! Can I just pay to have some help with this?
    Thank you.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    chowderhound, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  2. alexmv

alexmv Peon

Best Answers:
    I see that after click on the anchor link the whole navigation bar disappears for a moment and then shows again. This is because the navigation bar on top is not sticky all the time. If you use JS plugin for the sticky bar, take a look if there is some param about offset or something. Maybe I can help but need more info about themes and plugins used here.

alexmv, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  3. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Well, this does not happen on Firefox on OSX - so you need to be more specific about what browser you're using, and such. It also seem to be working fine in Chrome for OSX, so again, a bit more info would help.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 9, 2017 IP