1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Small Java project - connect to Alexa.com and gather info

Discussion in 'Programming' started by tbtb, Nov 2, 2015.

Hello,

I have an urgent small java project, also I'm looking for a talented Java developer that can work with us for long term.

Project details:
    I need a Java method that takes a domain name (String) and returns a List<URL> of its backlinks using Alexa.
    To get the list of backlinks you need to login (we provide you the login details) and download a CSV file (http://prntscr.com/8y8511).

Important Requirements:
    1. For parsing HTML, use the JSoup package
    2. For HTTP request, use ONLY builtin Java interface (i.e. URL.openConnection method). DO NOT use any external packages (e.g. HtmlUnit).
    3. The code has to be thread-safe (i.e. allow multiple calls to this method simultaneously).

_

If you're talented developer and can start working on this project right away, please contact me with a quote.

Thanks!
    Tom

tbtb, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  2. umeshvkathiriya

umeshvkathiriya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I will be interested for any such kind of task if open, I have web crawling related tasks.
    \\

umeshvkathiriya, Aug 2, 2016 IP