1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling RemodelMemphis.com & ToledoRemodel.com

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Apr 28, 2023.

Looking to sell a small home renovation/remodeling blog which is Adsense approved and already ranking for some terms. The site currently has around 5 long pages and 3 blog posts filled with uniquely written content. This is a newer site, so assume no revenue. It runs on Wordpress and the domain expires in December of this year. Domain is registered at DynaDot and I can help the new owner move this website if needed.

Site: ToledoRemodel.com

BIN: $30

I'm updating this thread to include some additional information about the site. Feel free to PM me or post here if you have any questions!

I started ToledoRemodel a few months back and all content on the site is 100% unique and was written by me. As previously mentioned, it runs on Wordpress and does rank towards the top for some keyphrases like "Toledo Remodel".. For those who don't know, Toledo is a popular city in the US and remodeling is usually a pretty high paying keyword. For example, if you look at the Wordstream results for "Toledo Remodel" you can see the low range for similar terms is $3+ per click and the high range is $10+ per click.

The site does get some traffic, but it could always use additional content and backlinks. You can view a screenshot of the traffic stats HERE..

Also, as I previously mentioned the site is Adsense approved. I didn't bother mentioning any earnings in my initial post because what it has earned so far is very minimal (couple of pennies). But, if you've got an Adsense account then placing your own ads on the site will be quick and easy!

Payment Methods Accepted: PayPal (Established Forum Members Only) or Crypto

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2023
    FPForum, Apr 28, 2023 IP