1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest Slogans (fonts) for T-shirt Designs - Logo Already Done - 1st/2nd/3rd place prizes: 30, 20, and 10

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by SeanIM, Oct 15, 2013.

I already have 2 logos I want used for these shirt designs...so basically this is a 'logo' and shirt design contest of sorts.

Here are the two logos (I'm leaning towards the blue one) that I want used for these shirts.
    http://responsiblerepresentation.com/_a_or_b.gif

Here are some ideas to get you started (I'm looking for your creativity with fonts and ability to make these concepts *shirt worthy*).

I will have 3 prizes based on your renditions/entries. 30 for first place, 20 for second place and 10 for the third place winner. The winner will need to be able to supply me with the image size, and clarity (pixel yada yada) that is required for me to post these on a few t-shirt creation sites.

As for colors...keep it simple... White shirt, Red shirt, and maybe a black or blue one...I don't think the black or blue will work well based on these logos though so let's aim for White primarily.

Thanks guys...here's some logo seeds to start. Feel free to enhance or come up with your own...or use these in your font/shirt renditions. You guys rock...I"ll be back in 2-3 days to announce winners...I'll be mostly offline for these 3 days but will try to jump in and give feedback.

Democracy 2.0

[LOGO]

Putting "us" back in the U.S.

We The People

[LOGO]

Are Fed Up!

Obstructionists - Out!

[LOGO]

The American Will - In!

I SUPPORT

[LOGO]

A CONGRESSIONAL RECALL

EAT WHAT YOU SERVE

[LOGO]

NO DOUBLE STANDARDS

I SUPPORT

[LOGO]

RESPONSIBLE REPRESENTATION

GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN

[LOGO]

NEVER AGAIN!

THEY'RE HIGH ON POWER AND MONEY

[LOGO]

PUBLIC INTERVENTION TIME

SeanIM, Oct 15, 2013 IP
  2. biili

biili Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you give us a psd , ai or eps version of the logos?

biili, Oct 16, 2013 IP
  3. SeanIM

SeanIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Since there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in this...I'll go ahead and cancel this contest. I've you've done a sample or two and would like to talk...hit me up in a PM. Thanks guys. I'll just start working on these myself since it does maybe seem too simple of a task as it's really just styling and font work.

Thanks again...I'll post another contest if I still need help with this and maybe approach it differently.

SeanIM, Oct 17, 2013 IP