1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Slimstat VS Google Analytics???

Discussion in 'Traffic Analysis' started by NickManiac, Jul 13, 2014.

Since last week, i did some research about stat for my wordpress website. I found that SlimStat plugin has pretty good comments so i tried install it in my website. It works great and light weight enough, not slows my website speed. It looks like Google Analytic but it is a lot easy to use and no need to sign in to Google account.

If you are looking for Stat plugin for your wordpress website, try this SlimStat plugin and you will love it. It is a lot better than stat in Jetpack.

SlimStat VS Google Analytics ?

For me, SlimStat is the best option. I work on various PC and Laptops and I don't want to sign in Google account in any machine other than the one i registered for adsense. It might cause you to get banned from Adsense.

What about your guys? What you preferred for Stat Analytic tool for your website?

NickManiac, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any other better than Google Analytics? To be honest I don't know SlimStat, plus GA works best for me.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  3. mozpk

mozpk Member

Best Answers:
    i think google analytics is best i used it

mozpk, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  4. Dexter1499

Dexter1499 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics is the best.

Dexter1499, Jul 14, 2014 IP