1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Skyrim Video Game Creation Kit Website - Adsense earnings, Custom Wordpress, Content!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by cluongo18, Dec 4, 2012.

Selling a Skyrim blog running on Wordpress with a simple custom theme that makes content easy to focus on (created by me)

The site focuses on the Skyrim Creation Kit - a modding tool for Skyrim. But I also have been posting some news related to Skyrim on it recently.

The way I get content is by simply browsing through Youtube for videos/tutorials and embedding them in new posts - so there is a ton of content for you to get, you just need to do a little work.

Traffic

Traffic has been increasing and been steady the past few months:

Aug 1st 2012 - Dec 4 2012
    2,502 Visits
    2,300 Unique Visits
    6,422 Page Views

As you can see the site's traffic has been increasing since launch with the biggest increase these past 2 months:

[​IMG]

Most traffic is Search Engine (Google) with over 700 clicks from Google this past month alone:

[​IMG]

Though we do get great referral traffic and direct traffic as well from other Skyrim websites:

[​IMG]

We rank in Google first page for over 100 keywords related to Skyrim and Skyrim modding.

Backlinks

We have some great backlinks from other great Skyrim related websites, which helps with our rankings a lot. Some of our backlinks are from:
    skyrimforums.org
    uesp.net
    creationkit.com
    tes-skyrim.ru
    theelderscrollsskyrim.com
    Code (markup):
    All related websites. In-fact, these links are from THE BIGGEST Skyrim modding sites out there. So you can't get any better then this. Including a link RIGHT ON the official page for the Skyrim Modding tutorials (creationkit.com)

These are some very powerful backlinks and help a lot. We also get people clicking them providing great referral traffic.

Earnings

We have just Adsense on the site and have earned $19.37

In the past 3 months we have averaged around $5/6 a month - as our traffic increases.

[​IMG]

Happy bidding - any questions shoot me a PM

[url]http://skyrimcreationkit.com/[/url]
    Code (markup):

cluongo18, Dec 4, 2012 IP