1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Skype/DeviantArt metrics, KPIs and measurement tools

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by leet512, Jan 9, 2018.

I want to learn how to promote a business through Skype and DeviantArt (the business is art related). What I'd mostly like to know, for starters, are the following:

How can I track and measure the whole marketing process , as in what are the metrics and the KPIs available, as well as what tools I can measure and track them with, in regards to the 2 aforementioned social platforms? Also, I'd highly appreciate it if you could post a few links to online sources concerning the above (links to official studies would be preferrable, since my boss is prejudiced towards random google findings), I've been searching for quite a while and haven't found anything about it.

As a bonus one, for those of you that might know, I'd appreciate it if someone could answer the questions asked above, concerning the Baidu Tieba platform, since I'd like to promote the business through it as well. I've got a bunch of chinese friends that are willing to help, but they do not know much about the platform either. Since they are the ones that are helping me, I want to make it easier for them by giving them some info concerning the above.

Thank you in advance! [​IMG]

leet512, Jan 9, 2018 IP
  2. shaun-m

shaun-m Member

Best Answers:
    I tried to use deviant art in the past with one project and it seemed harder to get quick traffic compared to social media but it was still pretty steady. All I did was use accurate hashtags and comment on other peoples work in similar niches in the hope they would check mine out.

shaun-m, Jan 11, 2018 IP