1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Skydiving

Discussion in 'Sports' started by JEnterprise, Oct 6, 2017.

?

Did you ever jump off a plane?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I guess it's time to do that

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Never in my life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Have you ever done a skydive? Most people a skydive is a "tandem jump", but all of these tandem instructors are the same people just like everybody else and has done their first jump long time ago and were scared AF. So why not start skydiving?
    I'm interested in why people go skydiving and why not.

JEnterprise, Oct 6, 2017 IP
    corporatemanager likes this.
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I like hobbies that don't involve too much work and are relaxing. Skydiving requires too much work, diligence and is FAR from being relaxing.

qwikad.com, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  3. JEnterprise

JEnterprise Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love your answer, that is what I'm looking for. Would love to hear more people opinions :)

I agree there was a point at the start of this sport when it was quite hard and demanding. But the sport has evolved a lot. Nowadays it's quite safe, relaxing and at some point even meditative. If you want to be a pro, then yes, like at any sport you have to work hard. But now I see lots of people doing this just for fun, to relax the tension after work, office hours etc. :) And they aren't doing much, just chilling around, socializing and going to the plane for the jump..

JEnterprise, Oct 6, 2017 IP
  4. Arun Kumar Soni

Arun Kumar Soni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I love to do adventurous work. Hope one day If I get chance then enjoy it. It is Amazing adventurous activity in my opinion everyone enjoy it as it reduces the Fear not only from Height, but also from life, offering relaxation.

Arun Kumar Soni, Oct 8, 2017 IP
  5. Ciprian Bitter

Ciprian Bitter Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I actually jumped in tandem and it was an experience that's hard to encounter in other circumstances (if not impossible). I'm actually thinking in the background sometimes if I should take up courses or not, because after all you only live once - so why not make the best of it. But the biggest scare is the idea of jumping out of a plane BY MYSELF (if you've done this, maybe you can share your experience).

Also, windsuit diving seems extreme too and a lot more dynamic than Skydiving - what do you say?

Ciprian Bitter, Nov 28, 2017 IP