1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SK Net Service Company Ltd:Test the Niche Waters with Article Marketing

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Abiao25, Jun 6, 2008.

SK Net Service Company Ltd:Test the Niche Waters with Article Marketing​

The information was brought by the SK Net Service Company Ltd

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Article marketing is not simply about
    getting traffic to your website, it is about testing the niche waters in order to find out what will be profitable. Of course many people do use article marketing successfully in order to drive traffic to their main website. Others, however, have found that it is also very profitable to use article marketing to drive traffic to various affiliate programs in order to determine which will be the most profitable.

If you like working with affiliate programs, or if you do not have your own product to market, then article marketing can help you to start making money online.

One of the best things about article marketing is that it does not really have any boundaries. Other than a need to stay within certain regulations that the article directories impose upon you, you are free to wander into what ever niche that you choose. When I first started using article marketing as a serious tool to make money, I decided that I was going to test as many different niche products as I could. I can't tell you how happy I am that I decided to run my business this way.

For every niche that I was able to find success, I would find another that would totally fail. Of course there were some that found their way into the middle of the two, but I consider any success to be a success. If I were to have started out marketing one niche product that didn't work, I may never have found the level of success with article marketing that I did. That is why it is important to spread yourself a little thin. Find out as quickly as possible which niches will be profitable and which won't. Build your business around profitable niches and you will go far.

Another thing that article marketing is great for is testing out niche markets for your own product. Many people spend a lot of money in order to find out if their business model will be profitable. If you do some article marketing and drive targeted traffic to a niche website you will be able to find out in a short period of time if it is worth pursuing. The only cost involved will be your time.

Article marketing is one of the most powerful niche marketing tools that there is available online. Not only does it drive targeted traffic to your website but it does so at no cost. So before you dive into niche waters, make sure that you test them with article marketing first.

Abiao25, Jun 6, 2008 IP