1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Sites with traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by HF Evan, Sep 18, 2014.

Hi all,

Looking to buy websites with traffic. Revenue is not necessary, but at least two to three months of verifiable traffic stats will be needed before I consider a purchase. Looking to buy something that's getting on average at least 2500 UV's/month.

Forums, blogs, affiliate sites - I'll consider most things. As I said, revenue not necessary.

Budget is low $xxx ideally per site, so please don't contact me if you're hoping to get upwards of $300 for your site. I appreciate that a lot of sites with traffic are worth this, but I am looking for cheap established sites to add to my web portfolio.

If you have something that you think may interest me please send me a PM with traffic stats, a URL and a brief description of why you'd like to sell the site.

Thanks!

HF Evan, Sep 18, 2014 IP
  2. MarkLee15101532

MarkLee15101532 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im willing to sell my adult site,for 5k$,with 5k-10k traffic each day,mostly are from Philippines and U.s.a.With 5m+ alexa ranking,with 1000+ members worldwide,and earning 1k$ each month through advertising,linkbucks and premium membership,smaller bid will also be considered,just pm me,tnx.

MarkLee15101532, Sep 19, 2014 IP
  3. professionalist

professionalist Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Hi everyone , i have a website with 9000 unique visitors monthly but unfortunately it is adsense banned. If anyone is interested , pm me for details. Thanks.

professionalist, Sep 24, 2014 IP