1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sites where you bid for work

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by WriteResults, Aug 4, 2007.

1. WebBuddy

WebBuddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The funny part is the fellow "csadkins" resurrected this thread and then disappeared off the boards.
    Apparently he was here just to advertise his site :D

WebBuddy, May 26, 2010 IP
  2. Garona

Garona Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm hoping to get started using this website to find work soon too. I don't think bidding sites are for me, too many people saying they will do 100 articles for $10 :confused:

Garona, May 27, 2010 IP
  3. Zentech

Zentech Peon

Best Answers:
    I've used eLance, but I prefer my private clients. eLance and similar sites are just where I go to pick up some extra work. They are crowded with lowballers trying to bid $50 on every project. Luckily, some clients do value quality and avoid the lowballers.

Zentech, May 27, 2010 IP
  4. socialsite

socialsite Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get side work like that is to sign up to gig sites. There is several you can sign up to including popular sites like fiverr, and I also belong to one that also pays commission for signing up people and from them selling there own gigs. So if you want the link then PM me for it. But there is tons of ways to get paid from many different sites. Like getting paid for the same things you do on social network sites. I belong to 2 that pays.

socialsite, May 14, 2016 IP