1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sites that advertise the best blogs in my niche

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by felines are superior, Mar 11, 2020.

I have a cats blog, and I found a short list of sites advertising 'the best cats blogs'. I wrote to them about my blog, and one put a backlink to my blog, which had resulted in search engines actually finding my blog, but just a bit.

How do I find a longer list of sites that advertise the best cats/pets blogs? The list I found only ran three or four pages on the net. What words should I write on the search engine? I've tried 'best cats blogs', and 'best pets blogs'.

felines are superior, Mar 11, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    One way to boost your traffic (findability) is by submitting new posts in Google Search Console. Just submit any new link (or any links of your blog) into the search. It will scan the page and then it will give you the option to index it. It's possible that most of your pages are not even indexed.

qwikad.com, Mar 11, 2020 IP
  3. Dan Bourne

Dan Bourne Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good tip, thanks!

Dan Bourne, Mar 11, 2020 IP
  4. felines are superior

felines are superior Member

Best Answers:
    I'll do that, thank you. Great advice.

felines are superior, Mar 11, 2020 IP