1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sites like DealExtreme? (free shipping, gadgets, etc)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kerosene, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    I ordered 2 items (separate orders) from Lightake.com (*a Hello Kitty purse and a Rubik's Magic puzzle*), and they both arrived faster than anything I've ordered from DX.
    They're good! Thanks :)

[video=youtube;Kp2oWfFFcfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp2oWfFFcfI[/video]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
    Kerosene, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  2. musichangout.com

musichangout.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    musichangout.com, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  3. GagLV

GagLV Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    GagLV, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  4. cashmaster1001

cashmaster1001 Member

Best Answers:
    i dont recommend deal extreme at all. they have the worst shipping available. half the thing looks like fake and are almost broken by the time we get it. it will take even two months for me to get my things. i suggest you use davismicro. they have free shipping too, but loads better,and verey much quicker too. we get our products in less than 1-2 weeks.

cashmaster1001, Dec 30, 2010 IP
  5. Kerosene

Best Answers:
    I've never had a problem with DX. Their Nov/Dec shipment of stuff has been delayed by China Post, but is finally starting to get through (at least to me in AU).
    So far, it's still DX and Lightake.com FTW.

I recently bought a $3 mouse pad from DinoDirect. Absolutely worthless. It's literally falling apart :
    [​IMG]

Kerosene, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  6. awundrin

awundrin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    DinoDirect is horrible~~Go to their homepage and click on the Forum. Hundreds of angry customers there (including myself) because of piss poor customer service and crappy products. Paypal is sure to stop doing business with DD soon due to the high number of complaints it receives--people trying to get their hard-earned money back from these cheap bozos.

awundrin, Feb 13, 2011 IP
  7. cliffgreen

cliffgreen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually i bought a lot of bracelets from enovomall.com ,with awesome wholesale price.
    and their price is amazing,with a great customer service.they support french and spanish service now,they use special express to Europe(PARCEL FORCE).very fast never had a problem.their watch and sunglasses are 100% original,grade AA
    you can give a shot :)

cliffgreen, May 20, 2011 IP
  8. ChrisMiller

ChrisMiller Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just ordered a couple pairs of headphones and a led flashlight from ahappydeal.com and got it 3 days after I paid. I am over 7800 miles from were they ship from and the shipping was free.

ChrisMiller, May 31, 2011 IP
  9. FreeMyName

FreeMyName Peon

Best Answers:
    Previously bought from DD, I have no complain so far. I want to try DX just checked some awesome pricing for gadgets with them. By the way lightake and DX are in partnership?

Cheers!

FreeMyName, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  10. FreeMyName

FreeMyName Peon

Best Answers:
    Do not think Paypal will stop doing biz with them, they still do a lot of biz via Paypal, and so the Paypal earn their %. Anyway Paypal is very tricky, I personally know few ppls which get money frozen because Ebay. DD probably have a management issue...

FreeMyName, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  11. Emma007

Emma007 Peon

Best Answers:
    like DX. Geminideal.com will go live soon.Welcome to begin your fly dream togeter with geminideal.

Emma007, Aug 25, 2011 IP
  12. Kerosene

Best Answers:
    UPDATE
    • DealExtreme is still the best. I've only ever had one order that didn't arrive (18650 batteries), and DX have just resent them FOR FREE - I paid an optional $2 tracking fee.
    • Lightake.com is nearly as good as DX - they don't have as much stuff as DX, but then again they don't have heaps of useless junk like DX does.
    • BuyInCoins.com - I've recently bought a few things from buyincoins.com (found them via eBay) - FAST delivery compared to other HK/China stores. Limited range, but like Lightake, it seems to be mostly good stuff and not junk :)
    • DinoDirect is absolutely terrible - never again.

Kerosene, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  13. crazejacky

crazejacky Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend www.freegiftbox.com. I bought from there several days ago and received the item in time and the price is great. I like it.

crazejacky, Oct 22, 2011 IP
  14. spkrag

spkrag Peon

Best Answers:
    OnlyforCars.com is also nice online stores in Car Electronics.All free shipping.the right price,good after service.I recomend to everybody.

spkrag, Oct 24, 2011 IP
  15. matigemelli

matigemelli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    matigemelli, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  16. Abe.nortown

Abe.nortown Peon

Best Answers:
    There are today sites that collect items from many site like DX and helping you find in 1 place.
    for example freeshipingworldwid.org , www.nowlow.com ....

Abe.nortown, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  17. aker80

aker80 Peon

Best Answers:
    http://FindDealsFor.me lets you search on many free shipping chinese sites in one place.

You can sort by price, reviews, rating and relevance. You can also filter by sites and a custom price range.

aker80, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  18. BayCrazy

BayCrazy Member

Best Answers:
    BayCrazy.com is a bargain search-engine; you can save quite a bit of money on there and find things like this - we index items ending very soon, mispelt items and things of this nature. So you're effectively finding the hidden bargains on eBay :) Good luck!

BayCrazy, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  19. sebagr

sebagr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just bumped into this thread searching for info on free worldwide shipping stores.

I usually use this search engine: http://finddealsfor.me - it searches many stores at once, all of which offer free international free shipping. It includes DealExtreme, DinoDirect, FocalPrice, and many more. It worked great for me so far.

Do you know any similar sites? I found others but no one as good as this one.

sebagr, Apr 17, 2013 IP
  20. johnywalker

johnywalker Peon

Best Answers:
    It's actually not easy to find a good free shipping website. Many of them just offer a list of online stores and nothing else. I found a free shipping portal lately that offers over 40 categories and guarantees that every query result comes with free shipping: www.FWS24.com

Most of them even come with free worldwide shipping!

johnywalker, Apr 26, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.