1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SiteMile Wordpress Themes Affiliate Program Scam

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by trustybizz, Apr 4, 2015.

I don't know how many other users here used or promoted sitemile wordpress themes. I had joined their affiliate program in Jan and made a bunch of sales over the months. But, after repeated requests for payout of commissions sitemile owner andrei keeps sending me one line replies like: "pls contact again at end of month" and "sorry for delay, will look into it".

I tried contacting in beginning of months and ending of months with same response but no payout. So, if you are promoting their products, did you get paid regularly? I have given up on their affiliate program and reported their scam on ripoff report site.

If you are in same boat as me, just give up and stop promoting their themes, in the end they use your marketing for free and keep the commissions for themselves.

trustybizz, Apr 4, 2015 IP
  2. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Update: Sitemile saw my ripoff report complaint and posted a rebuttal saying my complain was a lie. They have finally sent me all payments, but the original report was not a lie and they know it. Although I have received the payments now, I would not recommend their affiliate program since they did not act professionally and I would not like to spend efforts in promoting the products of a company which is unresponsive until a complain is made on third party site.

trustybizz, Apr 14, 2015 IP